Hi! Thanks for watching our video on Teacher’s Day Finger printing Greeting Cards-Unique and Memorable.
Create a novel and memorable Teacher’s Day reward with a home made finger printing DIY card.
We purchased some finger printing stamp pads from Amazon (Gtlzlz Finger Ink Pads for Kids, 20 Colors Ink Stamp) they’re very straightforward to wipe/wash clear and good high quality. Then we made some hand drawn doodle playing cards to follow finger printing.
What you will want
– An excellent high quality Finger Printing Stamp/Ink pad – get those which are washable and straightforward to wipe or wash off
– Card Stock Paper
– Color Pencils
How to do finger printing?
1. You can use a number of fingers
2. Use totally different fingers with totally different sizes to make your painting extra full of life
3. When it’s good to change colours, use a moist tissue or material to wipe the fingers and dry them with a material or tissue
4. Make certain you shut the ink pad after use so it won’t dry up
Either immerse your finger totally into the ink pad for full finger prints or the tip of the finger for smaller finger prints.
You can draw your individual doodles or use a template!
Read extra right here and get free Teacher’s Day coloring playing cards:
❤ Visit to search out out extra about our model and get entry to extra free content material!
This video is dropped at you by Tater Tots Co. and is strictly for demo functions solely.
BGM: Baby We Did It – The Whole Other (YouTube Studio)
ABOUT TATER TOTS CO.
Our channel is about offering inspiration and exercise concepts for fogeys and preschoolers. We share matters on toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarten studying actions, optimistic parenting ideas, and inspirational content material.
Find out extra about our sources!
Thank you for watching!
Please subscribe for extra content material!
Subscribe to Channel:
This video by Tater Tots Co. was considered 136 and preferred: 0 occasions
If you want this video, please support their channel by liking and subscribing.